The IVVN is developing a novel platform (called the VetVaxHub, or Veterinary vaccine accelerator hub) where academics, industry professionals, investors and others involved and interested in the veterinary vaccinology pipeline can openly come together for enhanced collaboration and problem solving.
If you are interested in being involved with the VetVaxHub then please send the information detailed below to the IVVN’s Industrial Liaison Officer, Dr. Christopher Haggarty-Weir, at Christopher.Haggarty-Weir@roslin.ed.ac.uk with 'VetVaxHub' in the email title. Please also direct all queries to this address.
- A photo.
- Name of organization affiliated with.
- Stage/s of vaccinology development interested in (Disease target, antigen ID, vaccine candidate design, vaccine characterization, preclinical studies and proof of concept, lab safety and efficacy, batch consistency and stability, field safety, regulatory approval, market launch and beyond).
- Contact details (email, phone numbers, Linkedin address) and location.
- Type (Academic, Industry Professional, Investor, Governmental, NGO, Consulting).
- Very brief outline of what you're working on (ideally ~20 words or less).
- Very brief outline of your challenges.
- Very brief outline of what you're looking for.
- A short profile (if you already have IVVN membership, you could use your profile from there).