Faculty of veterinary Medicine- Mansoura University- Egypt
I 'm assistant professor of pathology at the faculty of veterinary medicine, Mansoura University. I have a strong background in the field of pathology Anatomical pathology and Comparative pathology. This has allowed me to apply basic research to clinical problems seen in humans and animals . I have acquired a number of useful molecular skills applicable across species and diseases. These modalities include animal models, and molecular biology. I have also spent time organizing workshops and seminars at my home institution. I maintain a strong commitment to teaching, publications, and collaborative research. I perform several researches in molecular and comparative pathology on different diseases causing serious economic losses on public health, one of most important area is liver fibbrosis, cancer. I’m professional in histopathology, tissue culture, molecular pathology, Nanoscience, western blot, immunohistochemistry and immunofluorescence technique. I'm a candidate in Egyptian society of Pathology where diagnosis and trials to found new protocols treatment of most important challenges for Egypt country using animal's models . I'm supervisor on several scientific thesis in my area of specialization (Anatomic and comparative Pathology). I'm a member in the central lab of research in my faculty where I'm responsible for pathological diagnosis of different types of cancer and trials to found new protocols in treatment of certain types of cancer as small cell carcinoma arises from human patient and undifferentiated carcinoma originally derived from human prostate.
- 2001-2006. BVSc, Very Good with Honours in veterinary medicine. Mansoura University, Egypt.
- 2006-2009. - Demonstrator of pathology, Department of Pathology, Mansoura University, Egypt.
- 2009-2012. Assistant Lecturer of pathology , Department of Pathology, Mansoura University, Egypt.
- 2012- 2017. Lecturer of pathology, Department of Pathology, Mansoura University, Egypt.
- 2017 until now. Assistant professor of Pathology - Faculty of veterinary medicine – Mansoura university- Egypt
- Mar 2018-Sep 2018. Postdoctoral research fellow, Newton-Mushrafa Postdoctor schoorship, Biology department, University of York, UK. Subject: A role for KY and BAG3 in chaperon assisted selective autophagy in heart and skeletal muscle
- Feb 2018-Mar 2018. Postdoctoral research fellow, Daniel turnberg scheme, Biology department, University of York, UK. Subject: A role for KY and BAG3 in chaperon assisted selective autophagy in heart and skeletal muscle
- Mar 2016- Aug 2016. Postdoctoral research fellow, funded by Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education, Department of Neuropharmacology, Faculty of medicine, Granada University, Spain. Subject: Role of sigma-1 (σ1) receptors in paclitaxel-induced neurotoxicity: behavioral and histopathological studies.
- Sept 2015-october 2015. Postdoctoral fellow, Department of Pathology, Hannover University, Germany Subject: scientific cooperation between Mansoura university and Hannover University.
- Eiad A. Ramzy, Khaled I. Khalil, Eman M. Nour, Mohammed F. Hamed and Mohamed A. Taha: Evaluation of the Effect of Duration on the Efficacy of Pulsed Radiofrequency in an Animal Model of Neuropathic Pain. PAIN PHYSICIAN. 2018; 21,191-198
- Ahmed A. Shaaban, Dalia H. El-Kashef, Mohamed F Hamed and Dina S. El-Agamy: Protective effect of pristimerin against LPS-induced acute lung injury in mice. International Immunopharmacology. 2018, 59, 31-39
- Amal A Halawa, Mohamed A El-Adl, Mohamed F Hamed, Ahmed Z Balboula, Mohammed A Elmetwally: Lipopolysaccharide Prompts Oxidative Stress and Apoptosis in Rats’ Testicular Tissue. Journal of Veterinary Healthcare, 2018, 1 (3), 20.- 31
- Abu Hashim II, Abo El-Magd NF, El-Sheakh AR, Mohamed F Hamed and Abd El-Gawad AE: Pivotal role of Acitretin nanovesicular gel for effective treatment of psoriasis: ex vivo–in vivo evaluation study. International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2018, 13,1059-1079
- Elham Mohamed, Irhan Abu Hashim, Rehab Yusif, Ahmed Shaaban, Ahmed El-Sheakh, Mohamed F Hamed and Farid Badria: Polymeric micelles for potentiated antiulcer and anticancer activities of naringin. International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2018,13, 1009–1027
- Heba A. Abdelaziz, Mohamed E. Shaker, Mohamed F. Hamed and Nariman M. Gameil. Repression of acetaminophen-induced hepatotoxicity by a combination of celastrol and brilliant blue G. Toxicology Letters, 2017, 275; 6–18
- El-Sayed El-Shafaey and Mohammed F Hamed. Ultrasonographic and histopathological findings of mammary fibroadenoma in a buffalo heifer (Bubalus bubalis) with special reference to surgical treatment. J Vet Med Alled Sci, 2017, 1,1
- Osama A. Abdalla, Engy F. Risha, Mohammed F. Hamed and Dina M. Aboraya. The Hematological, Biochemical and Histopathological Alterations Induced by Ibuprofen Administration in Rats. Mansoura, Vet. Med. J.,2017, 26(1); 68-75.
- Mohammed F. Hamed, Moustafa A. Al-Araby , Iman abu elfadl, Mohammed A. Elbeskawy The Role of Hepatic Stellate Cell in the Progression of Hepatic Injury in Sheep infected by Cysticercous Tenuicollis. Egyptian Journal of Comparative Pathology & Clinical Pathology, 2017, 30 (1).
- Alaa Fehaid, Mohamed F. Hamed, Mamdouh M. Abouelmagd, Akiyoshi Taniguchi. Time-dependent Toxic Effect and Distribution of Silver Nanoparticles Compared to Silver Nitrate after Intratracheal Instillation in Rats. American Journal of Nanomaterials, 2016, 4 (1) , 12-19
- Osama A. Abdalla, Engy F. Risha, Mohammed F. Hamed and Dina M. Aboraya. The Hematological, Biochemical and Histopathological Alterations Induced by Ibuprofen Administration in Rats Mansoura, Vet. Med. J., 2016, 26(1); 68-75.
- Ibrahim N, Attia, Al-Gedawy A, Mohammed F. Hamed and Elnaker Y. Some Studies on Bacterial Causes of Respiratory Manifestations in Small Ruminants. Global Veterinaria, 2016, 17: 295-302
- Mohamed F Hamed. Cysticercous Ovis has a great pathological impact on heart of infected sheep. Egyptian Journal of Comparative Pathology & Clinical Pathology, 2016, 29 (1).
- Mohammed Elbeskawy, Mohamed El-Adl, Mohamed F Hamed, Mayar Ali and Moustafa Al-Araby: Myelin Basic Protein is Down-Regulated in Sheep Affected with Ovine Coenurosis. Alexandria Journal of Veterinary Sciences, 2016, 51(1); 2-981.
- Abdall O, El-Boshy M, Abdelhamid F, Mohamed F Hamed and El-Sebaey A. Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graeceum Linne) extract alleviate the erytheropoietic, hepatic and renal dysfunctions induced by Cyclophosphamide in rats. Annals of Veterinary and Animal Science 2016; 3: 93-107
- Sahar Abd El Rahman and Mohammed F. Hamed. Comparative Analysis of Avian and Swine Influenza Viruses Infections of Well Differentiated Lung Epithelial Cells of Turkey. Journal of Advanced Veterinary Research, 2015, 5 (3) 127-135.
- Sahar Abd El Rahman, Mohamed El-Beskawy and Mohammed F. Hamed. Detection of Rabies Virus and its Pathological Changes in Brain of Buffaloes in Egypt. Advances in Animal and Veterinary Sciences, 2015, 3 (11), 588.593
- Mohammed El-Tholoth, Mohamed El-Beskawy and Mohamed F. Hamed. Identification and genetic characterization of rabies virus from Egyptian water buffaloes (Bubalusbubalis) bitten by a fox. Virus disease, 2015, 26(3):141-61.
- Mohammed F. Hamed, Ibrahim E. A. Abbas, Amany F. Amin, Mohammed A. Elbeskawy and Moustafa A. Al-Araby. Histopathological and ultrastructural alterations of neurons and glial cells of infected sheep brain with Coenurus cerebralis. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 2015, 3 (1).1
- Awad Z. Rizk, Mohammed F. Hamed, and A.E. Zaghloul: Retrospective study of some tumors at the genital tract of dog. J Vet Sci Med Diagnosis, 2015, 4,2.
- Mohamed F Hamed and Hussein S Hussein. Electron microscopic study on the therapeutic effect of Curcumin against CCl4 induced hepatic fibrosis. 8th Int. Sci. Conf., Mansoura, 2014
- Abdelfattah Eladli, Nagah Arafat, Reham El-shafei, Abeer Aziza and Mohamed F Hamed Efficacy of Nephrolyte in treatment of experimentally induced gout in chickens. 8th Int. Sci. Conf., Mansoura, 2014.
- Mohamed H Mohamed, Abd-Elmaksoud A, Mohammed F Hamed and Hussein S Hussein Comparative Pathological studies of the protective role of Taurine against hepatic fibrosis induced by carbon tetrachloride in mice. Mansoura, Vet. Med. J., 2012, 14(1); 141-156.
One member in Egyptian Pathology Society.
- Arabic: Speaking: Excellent Reading: Excellent Writing: Excellent
- English: Speaking: Excellent Reading: Excellent Writing: Excellent
- TOEFL I has successfully passed international TOEFL ibt exam
- Deutch : Speaking: Fluency Reading: moderate Writing: moderate
- Spanish: Speaking: fluency Reading: Moderate Writing: Moderate
- The fifth International Scientific Conference., (Protection of Animal and Poultry Resources" , MansouraUniversity "Mansoura, Egypt" in cooperation with TeramoUniversity" Italy", April 10-11, 2007.
- The Sixth International Scientific Conference.,"Mansoura University "Mansoura, Egypt" in cooperation with Teramo University" Italy", April 22-23, 2009.
- The Seven International Scientific Conference.,"MansouraUniversity "Mansoura, Egypt"September6-9, 2012.
- The eight International Scientific Conference.,"Mansoura University "Mansoura, Egypt" in cooperation with University of Veterinary Medicine" Hannover- Germany", September6-9, 2014.
- The nine International Scientific Conference.,"Mansoura University "Mansoura, Egypt", December 7-10, 2016.
- The behavior of the profession (February, 2008).
- Ethics of scientific research (August, 2008).
- Communication skills in different types of education (october, 2008).
- Quality standards in the teaching process (February, 2009).
- Financial and legal aspects of university work (March, 2009).
- Credit Hours System (April, 2009).
- Effective Presentation Skills (November, 2009).
- Organization of scientific conferences (June, 2011).
- Scientific Publishing (January, 2012).
- Strategic Planning (April, 2012).
- Use of technology in teaching (September, 2012).
- Time management and meetings (November, 2012).
- Apply academic standards to the educational program (March, 2013).
- University administration (September, 2014).
- Management of the research team (December, 2014).
- Exam systems and evaluation of students (March, 2015).
- Local and global competitive research projects (June, 2015).
- Use of technology in teaching (November, 2015).
- Electron microscopic training, from 21 March 2009 to 26 March 2009.
- ‘How to use EndNote’’ in 12th January 2017 Faculty of Vet. Medicine, Mansoura University
- How to write a proposal for applying Erasmus project”, 2016, Mansoura University
- Symposium titled as "Reproductive Ultrasonography in Pet Animals", 2017 Faculty of Vet. Medicine, Mansoura University