• Date of birth : 24 June 1982
• Nationality : Thai
• Department of Pathology, Faculty of Veterinary Science, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
• 2016-present : PhD candidate, Department of Pathology, Faculty of Veterinary Science, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
• 2009-2011 : B.Sc., Department of veterinary public health, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
• 1999-2004 : DVM (2nd class honor), Faculty of Veterinary science, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Research experience :
• 2011- present : Fish vaccine development / Nano drug delivery system
• 2009-2010 : Antibiotic resistance / Fish disease surveillance and monitoring
• 2005-2008 : Fish disease and control / Prevention program
• Kitiyodom, S., Khemtong, S., Wongtavatchai, J., & Chuanchuen, R. (2010). Characterization of antibiotic resistance in Vibrio spp. isolated from farmed marine shrimps (Penaeus monodon). FEMS microbiology ecology, 72(2), 219-227.
• Kitiyodom, S., Suktham, K., Kaewmalun, S., Nittayasut, N., Surassmo, S., Namdee, K., Rodkhum, C., Pirarat, N. and Yata, T. (2018). Increased efficacy of direct immersion vaccination in red tilapias (Oreochromis sp.) with inactivated Flavobacterium columnare complexed with mucoadhesive polymer chitosan. Fish and shellfish immunology, (submission process).