The Human and Veterinary Vaccinology course is a five-day course which covers all aspects of vaccinology.
The course is designed as a stand-alone module or can be taken as an add-on to the Clinical Vaccine Development and Biomanufacturing module.
The course includes contributions from world-leading experts. In the past these have included:
- Prof David Salisbury (Director of Immunisation, UK Department of Health)
- Dr Vasee Moorthy (Department of Immunisation, Vaccines & Biologicals, WHO - World Health Organisation)
- Prof Andrew Pollard (Director, Oxford Vaccine Group, University of Oxford)
- Dr Laura Martin (Development Project Leader, Novartis Vaccines Institute for Global Health)
- Prof Adrian Hill (Director, Jenner Institute, University of Oxford)
- Prof Paul Fine (Professor of Communicable Disease Epidemiology, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine)
- Prof Andy Peters (Interim Chief Executive Officer, GALVmed)
The Programme provides state-of-the-art teaching in both human and veterinary vaccinology, drawing on the experience of Oxford University, the world-renowned Jenner Institute based in Oxford, The Pirbright Institute (formerly the Institute for Animal Health - IAH) and our partners in industry.
For more information, please click here.